SOURCE: EIA The big shift in energy means the Internet of Everything is creating competitive energy markets. It means new knowledge available from …Continue Reading »
The shale revolution is levelizing the energy marketplace, undermining the pricing power of OPEC, reducing US oil imports, turning natural gas exports …Continue Reading »
SOURCE: US EIAMy first energy CEO job was serving as General Manager of a troubled wholesale electric joint action agency in New England. The …Continue Reading »
- Gary L Hunt SOURCE: EIA The big shift in energy means t... published Prepare for the Competitive Distributed Energy Future5 months ago · comment (0)
- Gary L Hunt The shale revolution is levelizing the energy ma... published America’s Shale Revolution Payback Hits OPEC where it Hurts6 months ago · comment (0)
- Gary L Hunt SOURCE: US EIAMy first energy CEO job was serv... published Are we seeing our Energy Future Today in New England?
- Gary L Hunt OPEC will Regret Squeezing US Shale Oil. At th... published Give OPEC what it wants, and give it to them hard!
- Gary L Hunt [caption id="attachment_17626" align="alignnone" w... published Volatility Happens but Collateral Damage Kills You8 months ago · comment (0)
- Gary L Hunt SOURCE: US EIA The decision by OPEC to hold... published Have the Saudi’s Underestimated the US Oil Industry?
- Gary L Hunt SOURCE: http://www.bbc.com/news/science-enviro... published Temperatures are not Rising over Climate Change except at the IPCC Conference in Paris
- Gary L Hunt As I filled the gas tank in my wife’s car this... published Lessons from the Gas Pump about Oil Price Volatility
- Gary L Hunt SOURCE: US EIA As I write this on October 1... published What to Make of Lower Oil Prices? Merry Christmas!
- Gary L Hunt SOURCE: US EIA The energy industry is being t... published How We 'Fracked' the Energy Industry----for the Good!
- Gary L Hunt SOURCE: US Energy Information Administraton ... published How Sweet is it? I’m Talking about Light Sweet Crude Oil